I have listed my first ring. I have been wanting to make one for a while. Every time I open the silverware drawer, I look at the pattern and think about making a piece from it, so I finally did! It worked out pretty well, I think, and I would like to make a bracelet next.
It is made with fine silver from PMC and has a cubic zirconia in the center of the flower. http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=24600813
- ► 2012 (8)
- ► 2011 (19)
- ► 2010 (53)
- Pussywillow Jewelry
- Miscellaneous Awesome Happenings
- Weekend Deals in my Etsy Shop
- Flower Power
- Notes from a tool junkie: The most important tool...
- Yay for Maine Etsiers!
- Notes from a tool junkie: Firing PMC
- Notes from a tool junkie: My favorite tools for w...
- Two more new listings
- Newest Listing: Posie Ring
- My new favorite saying
- ▼ May (12)